Monday, August 25, 2008

I Stand Corrected

Fay decided to prove me wrong last night. About 18 hours later than expected, the rain came down. My yard once again is a lake, no, wait. Everyone's yard is a lake right now. Go back a few posts to the Redneck Waterpark post, and you'll get the idea, just multiply that amount of water by 10. To top it all off, Stonewall is sick and I had to work today. So, Rev is taking Stonewall to the doctors office and he's supposed to call me after they see her. I hate sitting here at work while my boys are sick. I totally would have called in today and taken him myself, but I had a couple of "unexpected" days off recently (due to low hospital census) and really need to work. I know that Rev is perfectly capable of taking my son to the doctor, but still, a Momma should be with her baby when he doesn't feel good, right? Anyway, I've got to go to work now, but I'll post Menu Plan Monday later today.

No comments: