Saturday, September 20, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Skywalker

Last night, I was cuddling on the couch with Skywalker, and he was being silly, and just plain cute. So, I asked him, "How did you get to be so cute and adorable?" His response? (Keep in mind, Skywalker is 2 (Well, actually, he will be 3 next month, but I'm not ready for him to grow up, so I still see him as "only 2") Anyway, he looked at me pensively, put a finger up to his sweet rosey cheek as if in deep thought, and said, "well, I brushed my teeth."
I busted out laughing. Of course, he didn't understand what was so funny, but it was just too precious!

So remember, people, always brush your teeth if you want to be cute!

1 comment:

amiablerain said...

awwww thats such a cute response.
You could send it in to parents magazine.I bet they'd publish that.